Saturday, October 25, 2014

I'm Alive

I have returned and I am ready to give writing a go. So, I am practicing writing here just to give things a try. It has been a long time since I have written here, but I am going to resurrect this blog practice writing and to try to promote myself.

What am I going to be writing? I have a fantasy story rolling around my brain, a sci-fi short story written and being edited and a Shadowrun short story. A fair bit of writing is coming out.

On a more personal note, I am officially divorced for about a year. In the recent past I have bailed on engineering and tried to go to teacher's collage. Right now, I am not able to work due to my mental illnesses, so I am trying to find a way to bring in some extra money. I am still gaming, but I am fighting to go out. I have joined an ADHD community which is helping me a great deal. The community is giving me some much needed perspective.

Goonius out.

No comments: